• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lurcher finally introducing myself..

ndfastang

Hey all,
I'm Dave. Retired USAF here in Cheyenne Wy. I have a 63 Fairlane that I swapped a 94 Mark VIII setup into and then got a set of cobra heads and ported short runner intake and deleted the IMRC's. I have long tubes on it now. It's sitting on a Rod and Customs MII suspension with Ridetech rear coilovers (soon) and an Explorer 8.8 that is 4 linked. I'm hoping to start this thing this month. I'll be tuning with Moates Quarterhorse since it's still EEC IV. I've rebuilt the trans and did the J mod. Stock converter for now and stock Mark lower half in the engine. I hope to get it running and then pull it all apart this winter for paint and forging the lower half. This is because I'm going to run a V3 T trim on it.

Thanks

Dave

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Hey Dave. Welcome to the site. We are looking forward to seeing it finished. Dig in and make yourself at home.

ndfastang

Thanks guys. I'm a member on quite a few Ford forums. I used to be a Fox guy and owned more than I can count. My favorite (that I never should have let go of) was featured in the Dec issue of MM&FF. 93 Blue and titanium GT with a 347 and a BW S480 turbo. The last owner really outdid the car by polishing and coating everything. Now I don't know who owns it. I never should have sold it but the kids wanted a camper and the car was only for me. This one is a 4 door and will be a family cruiser.