• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mod Fox project in motion

fstfrd

Donator
Hi guys, we'll I'm trying to catch up on my project progress, I've got alot done in the last two weeks. The car has been painted emerald green, suspension is 80% complete, rear axle is in, brake/fuel lines etc... I'm going to start on the heater box/dash here in a few days, time permitting. .. But I'll try to keep yall updated as I go along. ..

whiteponygt

Please tell me that white cobra is not ur donor car?? If so you didn't show us the pic where the car is totaled on the passenger side? Your not taking apart a perfectly fine cobra are you ????

fstfrd

Donator
Lol...well no, it had a salvage title, the hood,r/h door and trunk all had about a 1/2" gap on the right side of the car. It did drive perfect and everything worked, which is what I was looking for. Plus I got it for a great price !