• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New from ny

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the party. It looks like you have 9 to go, but there are tons of conversation you can join in, so make yourself at home. Tell us about your ride, what you've done and what's left.

C.wyant

I have a 89 gt with the typical bolt on that I'm gonna tear apart this winter and turn into a street legal drag car. Currently I'm in the planning and gathering stage....so far have a low mileage f4te 351w a set of hbeams with forged pistons. A set of AFR 185cc heads with roller rockers. Gt40 intake but I'm gonna sell that and go with a victor Jr converted to efi I think. I have a 4r70w from a 2000 v6. Originally I was gonna go megasquirt and a optishift but I saw where someone retrofitted my engine combo with a sohc gt harness and computer so that caught my interest. all my searching on the Internet brought me to this sight. So far the most info on modular swaps to fox mustangs so I joined up