• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Users Please Read

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
We have a system in place that requires you to have no less than 10 Posts in order to edit your signature , View attachments or post live links anywhere. (NO SPAM and One Liners)

If you have reached the required post-count you may have to wait 15 minutes for the system to update you.

This is not here to be an inconvenience to you, It is here to protect legitimate users and our staff from mass amounts of informational posts while using our forum.

Here is a clear list of what permissions you get and at which post-count

New users 0-10 posts
Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Showcase threads
Post links
Create Signatures
Download resources
Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Showcase threads
Post links
Create Signatures

Donators $ 5.00 (YOU STILL HAVE TO POST 10 TIMES)
Get Everything from above plus more Blogs/Gallery/etc after your 10 posts..

Remember no (NO SPAM and One Liners) your account will get deleted... Thanks for donating and helping to maintain a great information site.

User upgrades are automatic and are handled by the system, users are updated every 20 minutes via a cron job. If you can't post links or anything else after you reach the required postcount then please wait a few minutes for the system to upgrade you.

Last edited:

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the party. Start a new thread in the New peeps section and tell us everything :) A lot of your questions will be in the FAQ section. If you can't find something, don't hesitate to ask. Someone here will fix you up.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
nice site I'm new here and am currently building a 92 hatchback previously a 7.5 460 drag car but I miss my stang so I'm doing a 4.6 2v swap from an 01 interceptor belive me I got a ton of questions lol

Yes welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Hi Kermit. Welcome to the party. Start a fresh build thread and tell us about your build. There are a lot of threads on here about how to install the hydroboost that will work with your 5.0

CabernetFox

Ihatewheelhop
Donator
Hi Kermit. Welcome to the party. Start a fresh build thread and tell us about your build. There are a lot of threads on here about how to install the hydroboost that will work with your 5.0
Thanks, Bill. I'm going to try to avoid the hydroboost if I can.