• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1988 GT w/Terminator Swap

john mac

the radiator cover is a super nice piece, it is UPR brand, i was leery at first since it is UPR, but, once i received it, i noticed it was just perfect. the only upr product on my fox!

419forest

thanks for the quick response. can I ues the Cobra evaporator and heater core in the dash of my fox? that will make it easier for me to make the under-the hood connections to the modular engine and AC system.

john mac

you can, i have read where guys have used the sn95 evap and heater core, but its not a complete bolt in and run from what i have read. i used the fox evap and tig welded sn95 connections to it, made it a plug and play evap for 03 cobra hoses. i used a fox heater core and got 96-98 cobra heater hoses.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I was wondering the same thing. It looks kindof like the Scott Rod piece, but I haven't seen one in person.

john mac

ybejegab.jpg
3e2yhu6y.jpg
made some headway today :) what do ya think?!

04Ryan

That TVS blower will amaze you that's for sure! They are making more power then a comparable size twin screw! We took my buddies 2.3 Whipple off and put a 2.3 VMP TVS on and made over 65rwhp more with the same boost!

Car looks great BTW :)

john mac

a6ymurar.jpg
uvytupez.jpg

waiting on the s/c pulley, in the meantime, i need to find a coolant expansion tank and intercooler tank, the canton aluminum ones for a cobra will not fit, too bad, i had them powder coated. i guess ill put them on my 03 10th anny. not a total loss ;)
4a5ydyzy.jpg

NightStalker

Hadn't seen a completed plate for the blower swap yet, looks nice! Did you have it made locally or is there someone selling them?

john mac

8uzabegy.jpg
hasn't changed much, been a little too cold to be out in the shop! finished a bunch of small things such as vacuum, pcv system, belts, electric fan wiring, etc.. still waiting on my base tune so it can run without PATS and with my MAF and injectors. maybe next week i can have a start-up and drive video!
e7a6ene9.jpg
driveshaft installed as well! driveshaft specialties out of san antonio was great! i ordered it monday and received it thursday! cant beat that!

419forest

8uzabegy.jpg
hasn't changed much, been a little too cold to be out in the shop! finished a bunch of small things such as vacuum, pcv system, belts, electric fan wiring, etc.. still waiting on my base tune so it can run without PATS and with my MAF and injectors. maybe next week i can have a start-up and drive video!
e7a6ene9.jpg
driveshaft installed as well! driveshaft specialties out of san antonio was great! i ordered it monday and received it thursday! cant beat that!

Did you order same length as 03 terminator or was it custom length?

john mac

custom length. as well as a 4r70w, it is a different trans slip yoke than the terminator and a 8.8 SRA with the small flange. its about 1.5" shorter than a termi shaft.

john mac

not much progress on the fox! been too cold and busy with work lately! i need to get her goin ASAP! time to park and store the 03 10th anny... rackin up the miles on her :/
debu2uhe.jpg
blue book value went up about 8k on it from a year or two ago... one of these days she is gonna be worth a pretty penny!

419forest

you can, i have read where guys have used the sn95 evap and heater core, but its not a complete bolt in and run from what i have read. i used the fox evap and tig welded sn95 connections to it, made it a plug and play evap for 03 cobra hoses. i used a fox heater core and got 96-98 cobra heater hoses.

I just got my fox evaporator tig welded today. Will go back into dashboard next week.