• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1988 GT w/Terminator Swap

john mac

What type of electric fan did you use?
the fans are derale brand. it move something like 4k cfm. the shroud is powder coated. its a pretty nice assembly all together. nice man! how much did they charge you for the welding? i thought i got the shaft, 80 bucks... and i had cut the fittings off and brought the right fittings along with it, all they had to do was line my marks up and weld it.. eek

419forest

I paid $55 for my guy to cut and tig weld connections. I had to shop around because the first shop was afraid to tig such thin wall aluminum. Thanks

myers407

Staff member
Cool way to do it but if you ever have to change it in the future it will be another welding trip! Good luck with it.

419forest

[quivte="myers407, post: 9011, member: 807"]Cool way to do it but if you ever have to change it in the future it will be another welding trip! Good luck with it.[/quote]

If I have to change anything after i get the project completed then I'm going to sell the car. This is my third and final build, lol

john mac

great way to start out 2014! i finished everything up today and fired her up.. started the first 2 seconds of cranking.. gotta love when that happens!! just a few finishing touches and shes ready to cruise!

john mac

4uzy6e6y.jpg

:]

john mac

the adapter, hub extension and slight machine work to fit the blower on with stock 03/04 fuel rails and shipping back to me was 900 bucks. heres a pic of her, first time she has moved under her own power in years!
ateju6er.jpg
banajapy.jpg

and here she is getting a state inspection about 2 hours ago

john mac

yes sir! she suuure moves. lovin the 4r70! ill have to bust out the go pro! not much blower whine, 3.1 pulley with stock lower. produces 16 psi. wanted to be on the safe, reliable side of things. traction is a massive problem..

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
If I'm not mistaken that is a member of our forums car. Jason Hall is his name and I know he is from Mississippi. But I could be mistaken but I don't think so lol.