• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1988 Vert Fox

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Hell I got cut on hours at work is what stopped me. Tough going for the project right now, because now I need expensive parts for it, tranny, computer, plug wires which I have to take two sets to make one running the dizzy. I coudnt find a parts car that would keep me in my budget. Planning to spent from 3000-3500 total start to finish. I am at 1500 the way my car sits now so im right on track. Your car looks great so far keep the pics coming.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Hell I got cut on hours at work is what stopped me. Tough going for the project right now, because now I need expensive parts for it, tranny, computer, plug wires which I have to take two sets to make one running the dizzy. I coudnt find a parts car that would keep me in my budget. Planning to spent from 3000-3500 total start to finish. I am at 1500 the way my car sits now so im right on track. Your car looks great so far keep the pics coming.
Your car still looks Sik.. take your time.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

FoxZilla405

Donator
Gonna change to dark blue with color matched rims interior is tan leather so gonna change to tan top.....CANNOT WAIT

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
so i assume you had to move the crossmember brace brackets back. If so i would like to see a pic of the whole thing to see how far back you had to move it. i was gonna try to move mine back for the new tranny and still use the fox crossmember. By the way you are doing an awesome job and super fast at it, keep the pics o flowin. lol

FoxZilla405

Donator
Im not sure the fox crossmember will work because of the way the mount are on the sn95 tranny? Myer407 any info?

myers407

Staff member
The best way to mod in the trans is to go to an SN car and remove the trans brackets and weld them in place. I think that there are some cross members out there that might work. You would have to do a full custom exhaust as the SN exhaust will interfear with the Fox cross member brackets. I just remove them compleatly.