• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1988 Vert Fox

FoxZilla405

Donator
Just traded my 5.0 out of fox for a stag arms Ar-15 and rear tubular control arms!!!! SWEET..Now I have to get myers407 to fab up a mounting rack for the fox near the trans tunnel lol...just kidding of course...lol

FoxZilla405

Donator
in the pics with the springs...the lower bushings decided to run away so well have to go out kill some and bring em back to put on before we drive...

FoxZilla405

Donator
they are from cj pony parts.com the guy said... I actually got them in the horse trade with his AR 15 and control arms. for my 99 explorer 5.0 engine that had 82,000 miles...

FoxZilla405

Donator
I love the stance she has now!!!..and those are with 16 inch pony wheels..I have 17s going on it when its done...

FoxZilla405

Donator
It is really coming along...next will be cutting and fitting dash...waiting for new carpet to come in too...

FoxZilla405

Donator
There were a lot of "trimming cuts" so dont get in a hurry...I think we took it in and out about 15 times...little by little because once you cut too much you cant get it back lol...