• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 87 saleen #214

dewayne

I have a 87 Saleen #214 for sale 2500 plus shipping or pick up its complete minus engine trans and front valance
it has all brand new Saleen interior that has never seen sun light it ha drilled and slotted rotor all around Kevlar brake pads 5 way adjustable shocks and struts all the proper badges mass air conversion kit it still has the window louvers on the back window ill get pictures this weekend

i forget what cars i have because they are not all at my house the saleen is at my uncles house in a small town neer by

Svt Fox

Staff member
I have a 87 Saleen #214 for sale 2500 plus shipping or pick up its complete minus engine trans and front valance
it has all brand new Saleen interior that has never seen sun light it ha drilled and slotted rotor all around Kevlar brake pads 5 way adjustable shocks and struts all the proper badges mass air conversion kit it still has the window louvers on the back window ill get pictures this weekend

i forget what cars i have because they are not all at my house the saleen is at my uncles house in a small town neer by
Pics?

Can send them to irishsteeda@yahoo.com.

dewayne

yes i will get pics on sunday i have to go to my unkles house cause we are going to get parts of a parts car