• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 87 saleen #214

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
you could probably part this car out and rack up the cash, i would seriously consider that before i sold it whole. I have seen the saleen intake go on the bay for major bucks to bad its gone.

dewayne

this car was bought new in California raced in las vegas autocross and when the owner passed away his daughter drove it back and forth to work for five years until the engine started knocking my uncle and i bought the car for 4ooo pulled the engine out put a new engine in it drove it for a year until the trans went out then we pulled engine and trans back out we used the engine in my uncles 85 mustang gt twister 2 and i haven't done anything since to the car had intentions of putting a supercharged 3.8 from a bird in it but just decided that selling it would be a better option since i prefer coupes better any way and thought that someone that really liked the saleens would give it a better home please pass it around its a solid car with all the proper badges it has the optional 200mph speed o as well witch i will get a photo of i just remembered that was in it

Attachments

• PART_1356573930160.jpeg
    PART_1356573930160.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 49

dewayne

the 87 saleen is just a 50 intake with a plate that says high output 302 instead of 5.0 ho and i do have it some where unless it got stolen with the mass air conversion that i thought was on the floor but its not there now

dewayne

well im from northern california i have lived almost every where but yes the last 20 years ive been in wichita kansas

why you ask man ? i dont owe you money or anything do i?

dewayne

lol i do just try to be funny, i want people to like something about me so i try to give a bunch of options to like about me

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
i was just wondering how far you were from me this car has sparked my intrest lol, but man thats a ways away from me.

dewayne

man im not against meeting someone some where i have a car dolly and a 95 ford ranger with a 351w that will pull about any thing just about anywhere buy the car suport the trip and ill deliver it to your door

dewayne

Well I sold the saleen to a guy here locally he says he's gonna restore it and when I dropped it off his son was freaked out he was so excited I thought he mite cry

I got 3000 for it with all the stuff for it