• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

98 2V harness with Fox Dash/ ABS Fox retrofit. Need help.

I had years worth of links to tech articles for the Fox Coupe that I'm building and I lost them when I transferred all my files to back-up.
I have all the parts collected and I'm ready to start the build and I'm kinda lost without these articles.

Can anyone give me a link to a detailed Tech article/Diagram to Splice a 96-98 2V harness to a Fox dash/chassis?

How about a link to the tech article that showed how to make the 99-04 ABS standalone on a Fox?

How about the A/C ?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the site. All of that information is readily available here on the site. Dig in and start putting a build book together.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I had years worth of links to tech articles for the Fox Coupe that I'm building and I lost them when I transferred all my files to back-up.
I have all the parts collected and I'm ready to start the build and I'm kinda lost without these articles.

Can anyone give me a link to a detailed Tech article/Diagram to Splice a 96-98 2V harness to a Fox dash/chassis?

How about a link to the tech article that showed how to make the 99-04 ABS standalone on a Fox?

How about the A/C ?
Just checking in to see where you stand on your planning and build?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I have all the front suspension and brakes in. The motor is next. I'm doing the wiring last hoping that I find some good wiring resources before then.
There are several people on here that seem to know a lot about the wiring. The only way I've ever done it is to use a complete harness. Post some pics when you get a chance.

There are several people on here that seem to know a lot about the wiring. The only way I've ever done it is to use a complete harness. Post some pics when you get a chance.
I'm considering using the 98 dash harness and splicing it into the fox steering column. I won't make any final decisions until I have the motor in. I'll upload a couple pictures today.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I know it can be done with mostly just repining. I think I remember there being a thread on here about using SN95 gauges in a fox cluster.

Here are some pictures of the painted engine bay, the squared-up k-member, the ho-made HD sway bar relocation mounts, FTR Brembo adapters installed, along with the hydroboost/ABS/03 pedals, and the MM suspension/15" 6-Piston Brembos.

Attachments

Last edited: