• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

dewaynes 87 t-top modfoxnotch

dewayne

They are pacesetter headers for a 98 cobra off of ebay....I had to move the #1 cylinder primary tube out 3 inches to clear the steering shaft but other then that I think they work great

dewayne

And it sounds so awesome ..... long tubes 3inch exhaust x pipe 40 series flowmasters 2.5 tail pipes ..... it sounds waayyy different it has got alot of peoples attention people are always asking why does it sound different then a normal 5 Oh? ? Car ...lol.....because it's not 5.0 car... its a mod fox ....

dewayne

Yes picks on page one of this post about the third ish shown and fourth or fifth pic is were it was moved out .....driver side header number one cylinder ......and yes ill get videos up as soon as I figure out how

ModBeast

Oh ok yea it won't let me blow the pic up. Damn. I upload everything through photobucket when i post in other forums. If you have a Decent digital camera you get a video that way.

dewayne

I have a b&m hammer shifter in it and since it's broke im s.o.l. I don't have another shifter

shifting it with channel locks for now

ModBeast

Was it just the cable or the actual shifter. If it was the cable I think you can get a replacement cable instead of buying a whole new shifter. If it's the shifter then yes yur sol lol..

dewayne

I'm in wichita kansas. And I've checked all the salvages around here.... Nothing to be found...I looked on eBay and to get a complete set up it would be over 100bucks... At that price I think I should try another hamer shifter its only 150

ModBeast

Well that sucks. I'm pretty sure there are a few mustangs in a couple junkyards around me. But yea that's true in the price diff. Then again a stock shifter might look at lil cleaner in your car but that's all your preference if you care or not Lol.. I could call my buddy at the junkyard in the am to see if he has a shifter and cable or can locate one then you could have it shipped to you. If your interested in something like that just let me know.

dewayne

I thank you very much for your help...... But today is my first weekday since it broke... And I'm not giving up or jumping on any thing yet and i can't decide what to do yet so I'll probably put some vise grips on it for now and I'll get to it asap.....I have a 87 5.0 5 speed coupe I got to get together For a guy to buy it from me and he's getting pushy about it says I need to hurry or he'll buy something else

ModBeast

No prob man. If you end up changin your mind just let me know.. Nice yea I've had pushy side job costumers before they can be a pita lol. Hell yea make that money.

dewayne

Hey everyone I'm thinking I'm ready to sell my mod fox 91 notch I would trust it to drive pretty much any where .. its super reliable.......

I want to finish my race car that is the reason I'm considering selling it and to see what it's worth to you guys first if you want it