• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Its been years since I've been on a forum

poorstang

Stumbled across this when looking for an electrical pinout and like it enough I figured I join. Currently have two foxes an 87 fairly built T top car and an 88 notch basket case that I decided to 2v and turbo swap. Hope to have the 88 done by the end of the year if I can find time in between work and family. The end goal is to have another cruiser and semi-competitive street class car.

I've been working on the car in my spare time for about 5 months now. I bought it rough so most of that time has been spent replacing the roof due to an aftermarket sunroof and bodywork. I have already done the firewall plate and hyrdo boost conversion. The car will be running on Holley with an on3 kit and as of right now I plan to interior swap it. The dash is done and I am working on door cards.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the party. We've all been in the basket-case situation. Make yourself at home and put a build thread together