• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post your latest acquisition

massacre

Donator
Good for you for teaching your kids how to wrench on stuff. Sorry you hit a snag but you'll figure it out.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
It is always easy to find the black running horse units. Finding a black Cobra bag at a reasonable price is a different story.

Attachments

• Cobra Air Bags.png
    Cobra Air Bags.png
    752.5 KB · Views: 40

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Scored a complete set of SN doors for $80. The wiring harnesses were a complete PITA as usual, but they will work for what I need.

Attachments

• received_330093849974887.jpeg
    received_330093849974887.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 30
  • received_3497693823803920.jpeg
    received_3497693823803920.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 33

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Scored a complete set of SN doors for $80. The wiring harnesses were a complete PITA as usual, but they will work for what I need.
So this turned out to be less fun than I thought it would be. I disassembled the doors and the cut the sections out of the inner and outer structures that I will used to adapt the Fox doors to the SN 95 interior panels. I also encountered some hack-work repairs and modifications done by the donor car's owner. I can't say that I haven't been guilty, but it would have been nice to fine virgin doors. I will have a great deal of trimming to do on the sections I cut, but at least I'll have plenty of metal to work with. now if I can just stop breaking saw blades, I'll be a happy camper.

Bill

Staff member
Donator

Picked up a pair of XTS calipers for $120 shipped. Pic and details in the link above.