• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post your latest acquisition

Bill

Staff member
Donator
You guys are always coming up with cool parts. If you bought something today, post a pic!

Bill

Staff member
Donator
interior rear quarter panels, Black 125 bucks.jpg
I picked up a set of black convertible rear interior panels off eBay for $125 shipped. They should match up nicely with the 99 Cobra door skins.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I picked up a Canton aluminum power steering reservoir this weekend. It isn't very pretty, as it has not been kept clean. Nothing a little scotchbrite won't fix.
Canton power steering reservoir 3050.jpg

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I picked up a Canton aluminum power steering reservoir this weekend. It isn't very pretty, as it has not been kept clean. Nothing a little scotchbrite won't fix.View attachment 1291
So this part arrived today. The discoloration is all in the photo. The unit is clean and perfect.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
My new (used) rear seat belts finally arrived today. Some of you know I'm upgrading one of the verts to SN95 specs for the back seat. I was able to get a set of black seatbelts for $50 shipped. They look new and shouldn't be a terribly difficult installation. They will be so much better than the old lap belts and much nicer looking.

4v billet chain guides out of a Roush/Yates road race motor

There supposed to help keep the timing chains from deflecting a few degrees under load

Attachments

• 20141114_165024.jpg
    20141114_165024.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 408

Rick

I found the speedo that is in my Avatar pic, but have been able to find out next to nothing about it.

Seems nobody knows anything about a 145 MPH gauge. I've only seen one other pic of another one.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I got a pair of black Fox Convertible kick panels for $40. They are mostly just dirty. One has a minor scratch, but they are hard to find here.

Mase Cooper

I scored the headers for $85, the hood louvers for $69, the overflow talks for $20....feeling good about it....

Attachments

• asccoyoteproject.jpg
    asccoyoteproject.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 398
  • asccoyoteproject1.jpg
    asccoyoteproject1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 403

Speedtospare

Bought a new little toy last summer. Since the Modfox is pretty much done I need something to fiddle with. This is my 1971 Datsun 240Z. Straight siz, 150 HP, yeah boring as shyte. Time for an LS swap. It getting 320 HP all aluminum 5.3 LS engine, T-56, LS6 intake, cam. Should eb fun little car at 2380lbs and 400 hp. I am rewiring the entire car, and will probably turbo it later on.

10252162_10152353196620470_4996141075171286796_n.jpg

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I scored a new grand daughter this week. That will add 6 months to my project, but sometimes life is like that.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
So, I bought my son-in-law's 98 GT for $1800 - the cost to fix it. Evidently the ECU is bad. The 98 will eventually become a donor car for a conversion for my son who is 12. Until then, it will be a sometimes daily driver for me...or my wife. I anticipate having to put $300 top $500 into it to get it past emissions, and another $200 to get it where I'm willing to spend any time in it. It is dirty inside like a teenager's car. I can tell you already that F8ZF-12A650-PC = absolute pain in the ass to find the exact part anywhere near me :-( I'm having one flashed with a lifetime warranty. Cost was $215.59 with free shipping.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Just bought a pair of Silver FR500s 17x10.5 American Muscle has them on clearance for $100 each. I'll get some pics up once they arrive. I haven't bought the fronts yet, but expect to use 17x9 there.