• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project Insanity

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I forgot to tighten one radiator hose, so that was leaking. Fixed that real quick, but we also found a fuel leak that I have not investigated yet. The weird thing is the fuel was coming from the driver's side of the tank. The lines are on the other side.

Hopefully it's an easy fix. I have been wondering why my fuel pressure wouldn't stay steady, but when ever I ran it up on the jack stands I never saw a leak. I guess putting a load on it and the fuel sloshing around would make a difference. I will report back with my findings later.
May have a hole rusted in it i have seen this before on older and newer stangs, if its a hole just replace dont even waste time trying to fix it.

Bobby Amato

May have a hole rusted in it i have seen this before on older and newer stangs, if its a hole just replace dont even waste time trying to fix it.

I doubt there is a hole in the tank from rust. This is a cali car lol

I'm thinking maybe a loose connection on a fuel line. Maybe it's squirting across. It will be back up on jackstands next weekend for inspection and Mac catback install.

I put the hood on today.

hoodison_zpseaeffe1e.jpg

Spdjunky

I like the idea of the White with blacked out trim etc and paint the spokes of the wheels black (fr500 style).
Or all black ..... :D

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Either way you wanna go just dont paint the friggen trim, mirrors, and the window frame the same color as the car lol I HATE THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!! I have seen cars like that and it looks awful

Bobby Amato

Mac catback was installed today. I know Mac gets a bad rap a lot, but I'm pretty darn happy with this exhaust system. The true fit cat back design is awesome. Especially when you have to tweak things a little here and there. It makes it a breeze. I love how this car sounds when it takes off.

fuel pressure stays steady now that the gas tank isn't sucking air lol

Here is a short vid of the car idling.

[video=youtube_share;jVaNvJ3_tJI]

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Mac catback was installed today. I know Mac gets a bad rap a lot, but I'm pretty darn happy with this exhaust system. The true fit cat back design is awesome. Especially when you have to tweak things a little here and there. It makes it a breeze. I love how this car sounds when it takes off.

fuel pressure stays steady now that the gas tank isn't sucking air lol

Here is a short vid of the car idling.

[video=youtube_share;jVaNvJ3_tJI]

what x or y you using?