• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

ready to go modular part 3

whiteponygt

Sweet thanks looking at it pics I think I have my radiator mounts a lil too high, I might have to drill and lower them,my radiator sits flush with top of the radiator support

fstfrd

Donator
image.jpg Mine is running great....I removed the complete intake upper & lower and, IMRC's, hot tanked them to remove some gunk build up, reassembled , & installed new plugs. Took the car back to the tuner, & bam ! I was rewarded with some decent n/a numbers....

fstfrd

Donator
image.jpg I also added some new LED tail lights for a different look, not sure if I really like them yet, but it's breaks the car up from every other lx with lx tails .....I'm just trying to be slightly different but still maintain a clean lx.

fstfrd

Donator
Yeah, it was a bit down on low end power. It would climb nice 3k and above. So I just decided to clean everything up nicely.

whiteponygt

Car looks awesome I'm jealous hoping to get a big part of the swap knocked out Sunday I finally got my stifflers cross member and interior paint in oh also free late model t shirt woo Thursday hope to get most of the wiring done soon

whiteponygt

U had to put in the discount code man I actually ordered my flowmasters to so I was able to get two free shirts.

89DirtCoupe

I bought the same tranny mount but mine did not line up. Have you had a chance to install yours??

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

whiteponygt

No spent most of the day wiring and running fuel lines hopefully will be installing tomorrow I'll let you know

whiteponygt

Ok not much to report still wiring got the gauges wired up defrost module and drivers door still got a lot more to go

whiteponygt

Ok so more wiring blah blah but now it turns over with the key woot woot ,and to answer you question about the cross member dirt coupe no my cross member wasn't even close to working I called late model and waited 10 mins for there mustang expert to tell me he doesn't know anything about that product and had to call stifflers and call back tomorrow the description for the part says fit those who want to run a t45 3650 t56 the guy did tell me the cross member I bought was for people who want to upgrade from a t5 to a t45,seriously that's an upgrade t45s are junk in my opinion but I'm done ranting now I like late model I hope they don't give me the run around about getting this switched it for the right one

whiteponygt

Ok called late model after waiting 10 mins on hold they informed me they don't sell a cross member for a mod swap???so I'm getting my money back and I guess calling stifflers

89DirtCoupe

Well that answers my question as well. I'm wondering how you swap in a T45 when the bellhousing is part of the tranny? I'm going to try and return mine as well but they may give me shit since it's been so long.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

whiteponygt

Also wanted to post there was some debate with PATS being married into the cluster on a 96 I have wired in my Fox gauges and no anti theft issues as of right now the car cranks and fires just fine,my only headache now is a speedometer?any suggestions