• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Terminator Fox Awakens!

419forest

I finally completed the break-in period on my new clutch. It's time for the final tune and dyno along with a list of other items to get this car DONE!

Gauge2.jpg

Drop off at Tuner.jpg

shcctx

I'm currently not home so I haven't driven the car yet but from what I have seen there are no issues with it.
I was looking at a Team z but decided to get a stock k member to maintain streetable strength. How do you like yours?[/QUOte

419forest

I'm losing voltage at higher rpm's, so an investigation is in order. Otherwise, it's running well, but a little under-performing based on what others indicated about where I should be on hp and torque numbers. I'm ready to clean it up and start my first Spring drive in 2 years!

See video of dyno below...

DOHCfoxLX

Sorry I need to start my own thread, but there is a write up on corral.net were a gentleman made a bracket and welded it to the stock steering column to allow the use of a stock sn95 switch.

Couple pieces of flat stock cut up was all he did, and that's the route I'm going as well
Could you find a link to that forum I'd be very interested in that

DOHCfoxLX

I'm losing voltage at higher rpm's, so an investigation is in order. Otherwise, it's running well, but a little under-performing based on what others indicated about where I should be on hp and torque numbers. I'm ready to clean it up and start my first Spring drive in 2 years!

See video of dyno below...

And BTW badass man 600 horse in a fox outta be sick

whiteponygt

Dohcfoxlx I have a few pics of my switch I used pics from corral pm me and I'll send them to ya .

And also Craig that car is a monster at that kinda hp. I'm thinking traction is an issue? Now can't wait to see some videos of you driving this thing.time to charge up the go pro

419forest

Dohcfoxlx I have a few pics of my switch I used pics from corral pm me and I'll send them to ya .

And also Craig that car is a monster at that kinda hp. I'm thinking traction is an issue? Now can't wait to see some videos of you driving this thing.time to charge up the go pro

Yes, you're right. Traction will definitely be an issue. I'm not going to the track, so it'll be a street toy on weekends and payday.

419forest

Drove the car into work today. First time since completion of the project. I took extra time to pickup a cup of coffee to celebrate the drive!

20150428_082828.jpg

20150428_081213.jpg

20150428_083138.jpg