• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

84 Capri another mod swap

Capri_gt

Couple pics of stang. I figured id get a pair of 84s. 1rs and 1gt. See which one I like best.Sample pic of stang.jpg

Capri_gt

Update for the progress on the capri. Fixing a couple of broken wires on the parts car so I can use all the wiring from the 97. Not sure how im going to splice in the headlights yet though.

Capri_gt

Got an update for you guys, I know its been a little while but shes in the shop. Stripped down to an empty shell right now, got plenty of pics just gotta get them up here. I got sucked into rebuilding my buddys 5.4 96 gt let me tell you that was a project and a half.

Capri_gt

Well heres a couple pics for you guys, one of the 5.4 I just rebuilt for my buddys 96 gt.
I sold the 84 stang to my room mate he liked it a lot. Me I love my capri so thats what ive got.
Two pics of the capri as it sits now. Ill do a full write up of every detail I can for the swap whenever
I can get to a computer. But im using a lift and all kinds of air tools so it may be done differently
If you dont have access to that type of equipment.View attachment 976 View attachment 977 View attachment 978

Capri_gt

My bad, im assuming cause im using a phone it did that let me try again.Tonys stang1.jpg Capri 1.jpg Capri 2.jpg and hope fully the stance I get when its done. The wheels are just sitting there they are not attachedIMAG0278.jpg

Capri_gt

Unfortunantly painting is far away for this one, but its a toss up between bently triple black or arctic white. Its gonna be a while though so ive got time.

Speedtospare

Clean, spray bomb, then spray bomb clear the engine bay. Use tinfoil to cover u anything you dont wat sprayed. We did it on my cousins car and it makes a world of difference. With proper prep you cant tell it was from a rattle can.

Capri_gt

Well I fell behind yesterday, only got the fire wall welded and most of the brake/ fuel lines in

Capri_gt

Got a lot done today, not as much as I wanted but I did get under the hood painted. Ahh it wont let me upload the pic. Says file is to large.