• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

84 Capri another mod swap

Capri_gt

Thanks I appreciate it, ive only got a few days to finish this thing. Im kinda stuck in a city 130 miles away from the house until its done.

Capri_gt

Put the transmission in driveshaft and exhuast started to do the wiring under the hood. Tomorrow it will run.... One way or another lol

Capri_gt

I just looked up your coupe and I really like how you did everything. How does the t56 treat you? I plan on upgrading to one later this year. I will be staying with a 2v though. I plan to build an aluminum block 5.0 stroker with the trick flow heads, thats gonna be a ways down the road though lol.

Capri_gt

Well the car is put together completely. However it turns out the fuel pump is bad. Oh well ill get to it in a few weeks.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Well the car is put together completely. However it turns out the fuel pump is bad. Oh well ill get to it in a few weeks.

What?

You get this far, in a very short amount of time, and now you are going to "get to it" in a couple weeks?

I have to ask, what are you waiting for?

Capri_gt

Ran outta money lol. And its in another city then where I live. I wish I could do it sonner but now ive gotta save some.

Speedtospare

I just looked up your coupe and I really like how you did everything. How does the t56 treat you? I plan on upgrading to one later this year. I will be staying with a 2v though. I plan to build an aluminum block 5.0 stroker with the trick flow heads, thats gonna be a ways down the road though lol.

T56 is great especially with the 4.10 gears on the highway. Transmission is rock stable but its not the quickest shifting tranny and a little notchy. I want to upgrade my output shaft to 31 spline once the car gets into the 10's

Speedtospare

T56 is great especially with the 4.10 gears on the highway. Transmission is rock stable but its not the quickest shifting tranny and a little notchy. I want to upgrade my output shaft to 31 spline once the car gets into the 10's