• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Users Please Read

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Try sending one of the staff a polite PM. They're usually pretty good about taking care of minor issues. Or, try sending the person that posted the PDF a PM and ask if they might be willing to email you a copy pending solution to your problem by the staff. There are lots of options besides being upset :)

Bignate76

Hi guys , been checking the site out for some time and love it , super threads and very informative.I'm going to be building a turbo vert 92 LX. Trying to figure on which 4v engine is best for a single turbo combo? Any suggestions ? I'm going to do the full car install engine trans and IRS as well .

bc474

Donator
Will a Mod please look to see if there is an error on my account. I have 10 posts and have waited an hour. Logged in and out, cleared my cookies, switched to a different browser but I still cant look at attachments. Thanks BC

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Will a Mod please look to see if there is an error on my account. I have 10 posts and have waited an hour. Logged in and out, cleared my cookies, switched to a different browser but I still cant look at attachments. Thanks BC
@bc474 your account is fine.. What are you trying to do? and where?

bc474

Donator
I was just trying to look at some of the Mark pin-outs. It started working a few hours after I posted that message. Thanks for looking into it though.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
I was just trying to look at some of the Mark pin-outs. It started working a few hours after I posted that message. Thanks for looking into it though.
sounds good if you need anything just let me know... Hope you enjoy your stay.

BDvs

I've been waiting a long time to get my swap started on my 79 coupe. I just recently pulled my 5.0 fuel injected setup to make room for the in coming 4.6 dohc setup. I'll be posting my build thread soon. I'm going try and document the entire build with as many pictures and videos as I can.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I've been waiting a long time to get my swap started on my 79 coupe. I just recently pulled my 5.0 fuel injected setup to make room for the in coming 4.6 dohc setup. I'll be posting my build thread soon. I'm going try and document the entire build with as many pictures and videos as I can.
We're looking forward to seeing it come together. I think the late 70's and early 80's fox bodies are under appreciated.

BDvs

Thanks, I agree Bill. To be honest most look at my Fox and think it's newer. They usually guess around 88-90 if they don't look at the front.