• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

ready to go modular part 3

whiteponygt

Thanks a bunch I've got some good videos but they won't load I can't believe the power of these things,its a blast to drive.

whiteponygt

Got my exhaust on,off road x with flowmasters has a great sound but had anyone had issues with the x pipe clearing the frame side of the trans mount on the driver side? Also alternator took a craps but that's minor ,still have some wiring to button up and finish assembling the interior and then she's done till I can afford the paint job.

whiteponygt

Turns out the alternator didn't take a crap I found a wire not hooked up she's charging good now still have to get the sn arms switched for the Fox ones the tires rub terribly

89DirtCoupe

For sure. I was curious because of how the sn harness is made. The lx tails turn signal is in a different loction than the brake light but the sn harness using a single wire for both.

whiteponygt

As far as wiring it I cut to the Fox harness right past the driver side tail light then once I layed in the sn harness I spliced it in right after the key less entry and everything works great,and hooked right up

cpearson1342

What catback exhaust did you use? I bought an aftermarket bbk-1667 x-pipe to clear the driver's side better, but it's still very close to hitting and a little lower than the other side. I'm having trouble lining up my intermediate pipe that came with the catback (dynomax) with the x-pipe.

whiteponygt

I kinda made my own car back I had a set of ss tailpipes and just bought new 44's and muffler extension but everything on that clears its the x pipe that is close to hitting

cpearson1342

We're going to be trying to move it over a little tomorrow on mine, what intermediate pipe did you use? I can't get my system to line up with the pipes that came with it or ones I got with an slp system. Also could you get any pics of the system so I can see if that's what I want to do?