• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Terminator Fox Awakens!

Svt Fox

Staff member
Almost finished with re-assembling the accessories to the front of the engine.

View attachment 1250

I made a template of the hydroboost plate which has a larger inner core than fox booster cylinder. Outer holes were clearanced to the size of hydro stud column. I will likely use fender washers if they are too large.

Durr.. My bad, I forgot you are running that plate and bearing.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Almost finished with re-assembling the accessories to the front of the engine.

View attachment 1250

I made a template of the hydroboost plate which has a larger inner core than fox booster cylinder. Outer holes were clearanced to the size of hydro stud column. I will likely use fender washers if they are too large.

Durr.. My bad, I forgot you are running that plate and bearing.

f8lvnm

Looks good man. I'm fixing to start the same project. Not sure if I want to modify my 03 motor just yet.

419forest

I've received the McLeod Twin-disc setup with billet steel flywheel. Hope to get it mounted to the engine and everything installed in the car within the next 2 weeks.Clutch2.jpg

419forest

Finally got around to setting aside a few hours to get the Cobra pedal assembly and Hydro-boost installed. Will be working Saturday and Sunday to get the 03 Cobra engine and T56 mounted into the car. Stay tuned...hydroboost.jpgPedal Assembly.jpg

419forest

Today was a great day. Finally got the mod motor and AJE K-member installed in my car. More work remains in getting all of the other mechanical connections made before integrating the harness into the new system.
Under Car.jpg Engine Table.jpgMotor Installed.jpg

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Looking great Craig keep at it!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the cobra insert in the bumper also not to many people do that to a LX car, I actually thought about doing that to mine some time ago but was unsure if I would like it but it looks great.

419forest

Looking great Craig keep at it!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the cobra insert in the bumper also not to many people do that to a LX car, I actually thought about doing that to mine some time ago but was unsure if I would like it but it looks great.

Thank you. I appreciate the comment about the cobra insert; it was a gamble!

419forest

Is a 03/04 Cobra driveshaft a direct fit when you did your mod motor conversion? I am using a T56

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I used a driveshaft out of a 2001 GT car and it fit fine, im running a 3650 though. I would think it would be the same.

419forest

After getting the correct transmission cross member from AJE, it was time to get it installed. Car is going back to my home tomorrow to begin getting all of the lines hooked-up before wiring the harnesses.

34.jpg 36.jpg 38.jpg