• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Users Please Read

Trakspeed

Hello all, I was recommended to this site to ask all the question I have and will have on swapping in a 03 Terminator drivetrain in my 85.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Hello all, I was recommended to this site to ask all the question I have and will have on swapping in a 03 Terminator drivetrain in my 85.
Welcome to the party. Start a build thread and introduce yourself, you toy, etc. Make yourself at home.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
New here. Trying to do 05 swap into a 85. Any tips or info would be appreciated. Thanks
Alex, my first tip for you would be to not disrespect our site. We are a community and expect everyone to behave. Spamming a thread like this will not win you friends here. We are happy to have and help builders. We all started somewhere. There is a prodigious amount of information on this site that would assist you in your build. If the +4 and +5 are the best you can do, you will not be made welcome. Your call!

Newbie posting for first time. Recently picked up an 87 and an 89 notch. I've got the 87 sold just awaiting pick up and just pulled the 89 in the garage and put it on stands. Both are rollers, the one i'm keeping will be 4.6 4v and 4r70 swapped eventually. Headaches to come, looking forward to the info available here.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Newbie posting for first time. Recently picked up an 87 and an 89 notch. I've got the 87 sold just awaiting pick up and just pulled the 89 in the garage and put it on stands. Both are rollers, the one i'm keeping will be 4.6 4v and 4r70 swapped eventually. Headaches to come, looking forward to the info available here.
Welcome to the party. You are in the right place.

BigJPetes

New to the forum. I love modulars and I love foxbodys.
Always wanted to combine the two so I finially decided to pick up a car to do just that.
This seemed like a good place to learn and be with liked minded guys..

Bill

Staff member
Donator
New to the forum. I love modulars and I love foxbodys.
Always wanted to combine the two so I finially decided to pick up a car to do just that.
This seemed like a good place to learn and be with liked minded guys..
Welcome to the site. Make yourself at home.

Will Daly

Swapfox
We have a system in place that requires you to have no less than 10 Posts in order to edit your signature , View attachments or post live links anywhere. (NO SPAM and One Liners)

If you have reached the required post-count you may have to wait 15 minutes for the system to update you.

This is not here to be an inconvenience to you, It is here to protect legitimate users and our staff from mass amounts of informational posts while using our forum.

Here is a clear list of what permissions you get and at which post-count

New users 0-10 posts
Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Showcase threads
Post links
Create Signatures
Download resources
Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Showcase threads
Post links
Create Signatures

Donators $ 5.00 (YOU STILL HAVE TO POST 10 TIMES)
Get Everything from above plus more Blogs/Gallery/etc after your 10 posts..

Remember no (NO SPAM and One Liners) your account will get deleted... Thanks for donating and helping to maintain a great information site.

User upgrades are automatic and are handled by the system, users are updated every 20 minutes via a cron job. If you can't post links or anything else after you reach the required postcount then please wait a few minutes for the system to upgrade you.

Will Daly

Swapfox
So this is my first post and my first build. I am doing an '89 coupe that i have converted to t-top and have installed an '03 terminator IRS. I am currently working on figuring out how to get the 2015 coyote setup i have installed and look forward to getting feedback, and help, as well as helping (in any way i can) others work through things i have already encountered.

Will Daly

Swapfox
Good weather is coming and I am getting jealous seeing all the cars come out of hibernation! I need to get to work!

Will Daly

Swapfox
I was actually to piece together my hydroboost for a few hundred bucks including pedals...worked for it a little but there are plenty of good parts in the junk yards